Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Graduate.....

This afternoon, Nolan Urbanski (my first born grandchild) graduated from Kindergarten. I took a LATE lunch and attended the short program. All those years I used to arrive EARLY and hope to save good seats - now, my daughter is a teacher at Corpus Christi. I arrived one minute before "showtime" and Mrs. Urbanski had a front row seat staked out for grandma.

So, the program was only about 20 minutes long - filled with lots of songs. Cameras were flashing, video was rolling and those kids put on quite the show.


video


video

My first born and her first born.




Grandma and the Graduate.

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

LOVED this blog entry! My kids watched the videos over and over. Curtis says, "Nolan looks a little like me!" Missing Carrie SO much! Can't belive how old Nolan is! Cute pics- thanks for sharing!