Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Hours and the Weekend....

It's time for the summer hours begin. From Memorial Day until Labor Day, our company works from 7 until 5 - Monday through Thursday and from 8 until noon on Fridays - giving us a little added weekend time. We started this week, so in just a few short hours my weekend will begin! I love my Friday afternoons. Gives me a chance to catch up on a lot of things I just can't quite squeeze into those lunch hours during the week.

As for today, I'll be hitting Walmart for a few more outdoor plants and then it's off to Pages in Time to drop off my Design Team layout and then shop with my Mother's Day gift card from my kids. After spending the last six months on a paid project, I am finally free and clear to resume my own scrapbooks. First on my agenda - a small album from last summer's Key West trip. I have to do that before I even think about starting on my cruise photos.

Tomorrow, we have a college graduation party to attend in Michigan. I make that sound so far away - IN MICHIGAN - when actually, it's only about 15 minutes from home. That's what happens when your house sits a half mile from the state line. And then tomorrow night, Rock Star has a gig - also in Michigan - also 15 minutes from home.

As for the rest of my holiday weekend - looking forward to catching up on my laundry (well, not really looking forward to it) and enjoying the beautiful weather (forecast says upper 70's and lots of sun).

Wherever you are and whatever you do - enjoy your weekend and be SAFE!!!

No comments: