Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Last Vacation Day....

Everyone deserves a day like this now and then. I actually got up early, but I haven't got dressed and I don't intend to. Here's a visual for you....10 year old fuzzy houseslippers, green plaid flannel pajama pants, an orange Puerto Rico "fish" t-shirt, and a turquoise fleece. Sounds attractive, huh? Doesn't matter. It's just me and the dog and my scrapbook room. I plan to come up for air sometime this evening and then back to work tomorrow - but until then, I'm in comfy scrapbook paradise. Hmmmmm, am I sensing a little jealousy out there?

3 comments:

Amy Bradburn said...

My last vacation day too...I was shopping for scrapbook supplies! I do wish I was home scrapping though...

Arlette said...

You sound way HOT!!!! I bet you had to beat off the rock star with a stick!!

Patty Knight said...

naaaaa - I sent him off to work so that I can afford to SCRAPBOOK!