Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thinking SUMMER….

OK, so it’s been in the mid 20’s every morning this week – when I’ve crawled out of bed at 6:00 a.m.  I think the WNDU weather man is stuck on the phrase, “high of 40 and sunshine”.  It’s almost April – let’s get some WARMTH back in our lives!!!!

So, I mailed off the deposit check this week – for our little cabin at Fuller’s Resort.  The last week of July, I plan to lay in my lounge chair, read my Kindle and watch my grandchildren soak up the sun and sand.  No cable, no internet, no business to run for seven entire days.  Cooking on the grill and s’mores on the campfire every evening.  Add to that at least 2 trips a day to the General Store for hand-dipped cones, and my summer will be complete.

Fuller's Resort - Buchanan, Michigan

No comments: