Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Crazy Life and All It Entails…..

How did I ever have time to run a household and raise seven children?  I’m down to one child and my life is busier and more hectic than ever.  I’m currently 3 weeks behind on DAYS OF OUR LIVES.  My DVR is calling to me to “clean it off”.  My Scentsy business is busier than I ever expected.  I’m going on a Scrapbook Weekend with friends in seven days and I haven’t had time to touch my scrapbook supplies since last fall.  I have 3 grandchildren spending the night tonight, and I’m trying to find things to keep them entertained. At least I don’t have two weddings to plan this year.

So, today I will close two Scentsy parties, catch up on “DAYS”, cook spaghetti for the grandkids and try to plan some layouts for next weekend.

…and be thankful for my crazy life.

No comments: