Our Thanksgiving weekend was a never-ending "on the go" marathon of food and family. We left at 6:00 a.m. from South Bend (which was 5:00 a.m. in Greenville) - three carloads of us. I've lost count as to how many family members were crammed into the house on Maple Drive, but suffice it to say that we were lucky that the weather was nice and we could "spill out" into the yard. Aside from eating and visiting and taking a ton of photos, I also managed to:
- Visited my aunt in the nursing home and introduced her to Anna and little A.J.
- Let Bobby and Grandpa babysit, while Angela and I went to see "TWILIGHT".
- Fought the crowds at the mall and did a little Christmas shopping.
- Took Angela and Kelli to downtown St. Louis - where Angela got her first glimpse of the Mississippi River and the Arch.
- Enjoyed a horse and carriage ride along the historic riverfront - wrapped in warm and cozy blankets.