OK, so while I'm gorging myself on my Top 5 Comfort Foods, I'm going to curl up on my couch and have a good cry. My Top 5 "CRY" movies are as follows:
- Steel Magnolias - Sally Fields does such a great job in the cemetary scene - gets me every time.
- Message in a Bottle - OMG, when she reads that letter from Kevin Costner at the end - open up the flood gates!
- E.T. - awwwww, when Elliot has to choose between his family and E.T. - well, I just can't help myself.
- Apollo 13 - when Tom Hanks (Jim Lovell's) voice comes through the radio frequency to a room full of NASA brainiacs - gets me everytime - especially when grown men cry.
- There's plenty of SPORT movies that bring out the tears - Rudy, Hoosiers, Field of Dreams and Brian's Song - can't get through ANY of these without a box of Kleenex.