Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Top 5 "Cry" Movies....

OK, so while I'm gorging myself on my Top 5 Comfort Foods, I'm going to curl up on my couch and have a good cry. My Top 5 "CRY" movies are as follows:
  1. Steel Magnolias - Sally Fields does such a great job in the cemetary scene - gets me every time.
  2. Message in a Bottle - OMG, when she reads that letter from Kevin Costner at the end - open up the flood gates!
  3. E.T. - awwwww, when Elliot has to choose between his family and E.T. - well, I just can't help myself.
  4. Apollo 13 - when Tom Hanks (Jim Lovell's) voice comes through the radio frequency to a room full of NASA brainiacs - gets me everytime - especially when grown men cry.
  5. There's plenty of SPORT movies that bring out the tears - Rudy, Hoosiers, Field of Dreams and Brian's Song - can't get through ANY of these without a box of Kleenex.


No comments: