Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Scrapbook Goals.....

If you're an avid scrapbooker, you know it's a challenge to stay somewhat caught up. In fact, it's darn near impossible. Right now, I'm running at 8 months behind. My goal is to never let myself fall more than a year behind. Each evening, after dinner I head to the gym for an hour and then I come home with a bunch of energy, and I tackle some layouts. I've completed four this week, so that's a HUGE accomplishment for me. Of course, Fall and Winter are the perfect seasons for me to get busy. Spring and Summer mean softball with Kelli and I have no life. And as for next Spring and Summer - we can add wedding plans to that mix. I want to get as much done now as possible because as soon as the holidays are over, I'll have to give serious thought to Chrissie and Brock's wedding invitations. Until then, I'll just keep plugging away on my family layouts and get as caught up as humanly possible.

Besides the ongoing family album, I have a Key West album sitting half finished that I'd love to wrap up and take home with us at Thanksgiving.

And then there's also that stack of 500+ cruise photos sitting from April. Some day, I promise!!!!

But as for right now, I'm just happy to add another completed layout to my stash. This one is entitled "TRADITION" and tells the story behind my Valentine's flowers and the one sentimental touch my dear husband maintains through the years.



No comments: