With Fall upon us, it puts me into the mood to cook and when I think about cooking, I think about my favorite "comfort foods". So, here we go:
- Cheesy Chicken - made with lots of cheese and mushroom gravy.
- A crockpot full of Vegetable Beef Stew, with a some Beer Bread on the side.
- Popcorn - homemade, not out of a bag - with salt and butter, like my mom used to make.
- White Cheese and Bean Dip from Hacienda - and no one to bother me while I gorge myself in front of a good movie.
- ....and my mom's Peanut Butter Pie - rich, sinful, to die for - just the best there is!!