1 thing I did today:
- Installed the print drivers on Bob's new laptop - he'd be LOST without me.
2 things I still have to do today:
- Meet Kelli at the doctor at 3:10.
- Close my Scentsy party.
3 secret wishes I have:
- to have good success with the trainer in regards to my weight loss.
- that Carrie and Joe find a beautiful house, in the neighborhood she wants.
- that little A.J. shows up soon, so his mama can get a good night's sleep.
4 things I'm looking forward to this weekend:
- working football concessions with other softball parents
- going to Greta's with the bride, the maid of honor and the matron of honor - in search of bridesmaid's dresses
- spending Saturday night with friends at the Clay Baseball Trivia Night
- celebrating Bob's birthday - hopefully dinner for two at the Millenium Steakhouse.
5 things I need to accomplish this winter:
- make 200+ wedding invitations
- continue working with my trainer in order to lose 30 pounds
- scrapbook my cruise - 500+ photos!!
- finalize wedding plans before spring (and high school softball) gets here
- clean and organize my basement