After five months of softball, I have my life back. It seems like I've been sitting in bleachers and a lawn chair for as long as I can remember - and eating out of a cooler and a concession stand. I can't remember the last time I really COOKED a meal.
So...........what am I going to do with myself now???
First of all, I'm going to give my house a good cleaning and then I'm going to:
- Make wedding bouquets.
- Try to create a beautiful wedding invitation.
- Take a calligraphy class (if I can find one).
- Catch up on a month's worth of Days of Our Lives (thanks to my DVR).
- Research ideas for wedding favors and reception decorations.
- Enjoy some time with my grandchildren.
- and lose weight so I can buy a drop-dead gorgeous mother-of-the-bride dress.
It's a good thing I have eight months until she starts playing again.