Friday, July 18, 2008

A Change of Heart....

Two weeks ago, we had a bride who wanted black bridesmaid dresses and calla lilies. Absolutely no roses. That was it. She had her mind set.

Earlier this week, she gave in just a little bit. Maybe a few roses interspersed among the calla lilies to add some filler. And her dress color choice had changed from black to moss green.

So this morning, I get an email that starts off like this: "Your gonna kill me". (I knew it wasn't going to be good.) She found a photo of the perfect bouquet - kind of vintage - perfect with the moss green dresses - and full of ROSES!!! Yep, you heard me - roses.

Her exact words were, "I found these flowers and I LOVE them. I dont know what color the roses are, but there are some pink in it too. And i like how it has just a couple of dark roses in there too. I think it gives it an antique look. And it would look really good in front of the moss dresses. And if i have to go all roses I don't care. I just really REALLY love everything about this bouqet."


So.....does anyone have any use for 90 peach/pink calla lilies?

(If the truth were to be known - I like these bouquets sooooooooo much better than her original choice). Just don't tell her, because we tend to not agree on too many thing with this wedding planning stuff.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: