Friday, March 21, 2008

Two More Weeks.....

....and I'll get to see this face. My little brother Frank. He was such a thorn in my side growing up. I mean - I was in high school and I had this little brother in my stuff, bugging my boyfriends, etc. Now, we're all grown up and he lives toooooooooooo far away and I only get to see him a couple times a year.




So it's just two weeks now. He'll be waiting at Orlando airport ready to transport all of us and our expanse of luggage to his home in Melbourne - where we'll relax and drink some beer and get ourselves psyched up for our cruise. (Like we're not psyched already!!) Can't wait little brother!

1 comment:

Arlette said...

You could have found a better PICTURE, but I'm good-lookin' anyway... can't wait to bug you. It's been well overdue. Luv Ya!!! C ya soon, your lil' bro...