Monday, March 24, 2008

I Know I'm a Handful.....


Little Anna is always the center of attention when it comes to family events - and Easter was no different. Of course, Nolan and Grace think that they are the "cousins in charge". (Jack and Ben could care less about her). OK - so let's get situated here and pose for a photo. You got me cuz?? Let me get comfy here...


So.....mom, where am I supposed to look and smile??



...and now there's this pink thing that somebody laid in my lap. OK - let me see if I can figure out how to get it from lap into my mouth.....


....there we go - pink plastic in the mouth - nothing quite like the flavor. OK cuz, I think I've had enough of you. I'm ready to be man-handled by the next one.



Oh great! I't you. My nemesis - Grace. How are you supposed to hold onto ME and pose for photos at the same time? (She's such a camera hog!!)


So, hey - let me ask you something. Do you think I'll ever have beautiful hair like you? I need some help here in the hair department cuz!!!



OK - OK - forget the hair. Just give me back my pink plastic thing. Yeah, yeah I know - I'm just sooooooooo kissable.


Finally!!! I've escaped the grip of my cousins and I'm free to explore on my own. Come on pink plastic thingy - I've almost gotcha!!!!


...that is, if I could just get my hands and my knees to cooperate and work in unison.

No comments: