Thursday, February 15, 2007

Weekend Accomplishments...

Here's just a small sampling of what I accomplished during our scrapbooking weekend. I completed 20 pages in four days - but the bad news is that I'm only on the 2nd day of the cruise. This album is going to be HUGE!!! It was such a fun weekend of scrapbooking! We were up early, with bagels and coffee in hand working on layouts. We stayed up late with wine in hand and worked on layouts. We had lots of laughs and even a few tears. It was a GREAT weekend!!








1 comment:

LauraW316 said...

I commented before, but I am not sure it showed up! I stumbled on your blog a while ago when I was looking for ideas for cruise layouts after my 17 year old daughter went on a Carnival cruise this summer. You are so talented, I absolutely love your work!! I feel like a blog stalker, because I am always looking for ideas on your site. I am new to the whole blog thing, but I am learing. Hope you don't mind and thanks...you motivate me!!
Laura