Friday, February 16, 2007

Feeling Blessed Today....

I don't know why today in particular - but I'm feeling even more blessed than normal. I think that sometimes we just have to stop in the rapid pace of life, take a step back and look around. We all have our concerns within our families and the world around us - but today, I'm feeling blessed.
  • I've been married for 34 years to someone who loves me and takes very good care of me.
  • We've been blessed with good health and beautiful children.
  • I have four healthy grandchildren and another on the way. Another baby to love.
  • I have a warm home on these cold and miserable winter days.
  • I have a job I like.
  • I have good friends that I know I can turn to in times of need - and they'll be there to support me and pray for me.
  • Spring is just around the corner.
  • I have my own guardian angel in my dad - looking down on me and guiding me through my days.

Slow down, take a step back and enjoy your surroundings and your life.

You, too are blessed.

No comments: