Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Is There Anything Better?

Is there anything better than a day with absolutely NOTHING to do? That's exactly how I spent the first day of 2007!! We spent a fun New Year's Eve with Bob's baseball buddies at the Catanzarite house and drug ourselves home around 2 a.m. I was the first one up at 9:00. Kelli had to be forced out of bed at 1:00.

Once I took down the Christmas tree, it was time to curl up on the couch (still in pajamas) and I proceeded to watch three movies - the best one being You, Me and Dupree. I can't remember the last time I watched three movies in a month, let alone a day.

I didn't scrapbook, I didn't check email and I didn't cook - just my pajamas, comfy blanket and the DVD player. It will probably be another year before I do something like that, but then that's what makes it "special", isn't it?

No comments: