Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006



Here's all of us on Christmas Eve. Our family grows each year. We are so very blessed!!! All of us were together on Christmas Eve - including Angela (Bobby's girlfriend and Brock (Chrissie's boyfriend). As our children grow and marry and start their own families, I realize that I've got to share them - so I feel very lucky to have them with us - under one roof on Christmas Eve.

Nolan and Grace kept things hopping. Grace was the designated elf - handing out the gifts, tripping over packages while wearing her new Snow White dress. Jack and Ben just sat there in awe of everything!!

Christmas Day was a relaxing one. We spent it with Carrie and Joe and their kids, having a nice lunch and curling up with a good movie.

This weekend, I'll try and get the majority of my decorations put away and get my house back to normal. I have 6 weeks until my Florida company arrives and I have a weekend project planned each of those 6 weeks. High on the list: clean my closets, shampoo carpet, and organize my basement and my craft room.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: