Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm a Compulsive Reader....

I've always loved to read. As a child and a teenager, I always had a book in hand. Then motherhood and a busy life came along and my reading slowed down. Seemed like it took me FOREVER to finish a book. Kelli has taken after her mother when it comes to reading and this summer we both went and got library cards. Well, that's all it took to get me back in the groove. I'm proud to say since early June, I've read over 20 books!!! I read at the ballpark (between innings of course), I read on my lunch hour (down by the river), I read every night before dropping off to sleep. I have the next book planned and ready to go as soon as I finish one. Right now (thanks to my sister-in-law Arlette), I'm hooked on the "In Death" series by J. D. Robb.

So....if you've got a good one - send it my way!

No comments: