Sunday, April 03, 2011

My Three Sons…..

I look at these three "characters" and pity my poor grandmother. Three boys within 5 years of each other. I don't know who I should feel more sorry for - my Grandmother or their poor older sister (my Aunt Dorothy - the only girl).

That would be my dad in the middle, with Uncle Bob on the left and Uncle Jim on the right. This photo was taken around 1931 and my dad would have been about 16.

Uncle Jim died in 1969, Uncle Bob in 1971 and my dad in 1998.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For most girls’jewelry accessories, one day they will wear a types jewelry set belong to her and have a special style of wedding. However, for the economic impression, most peopl chose to have a naked cheap wedding gowns for sale. So “ naked marriage”became a popular
words nowdays. The TV series “ the time of naked marriage” is adapted from modest bridesmaid dresses cultured pearl earrings after generation beauty writers Tang xingyi tells a popular story depends on the writer’s own plus size wedding dresses. Tongjiaqian marrys to summer wedding dresseswithout house, car,wedding and money. They marry for love,while lve without money can’t stand long. They divoices one year later for
unsolved question.