Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Florida Comes to Visit…..

My Florida Family came to visit last month – to celebrate Katie’s Wedding and Thanksgiving.  We hit the ground running as soon as their plane landed.  Actually, my sister-in-law Arlette and my nephew Lance flew in on Tuesday.  My brother and my mother arrived on Wednesday night, due to his work schedule – and the fact that it was MUCH cheaper for Arlette and Lance to fly in a day earlier and stay a day later.  No complaints from me!!  We had fun shopping and drinking wine and planning Thanksgiving menus and drinking wine and laughing and drinking wine.  Get the picture??

On Wednesday evening, us girls all went to Hacienda for drinks and some bonding time before the wedding chaos hit full force. 

Here’s the bride with Aunt Arlette.

IMG_2123

….and the bride with her twin sister Colleen, sister Chrissie and Chrissie’s two BFFs – Brianne and Melissa.

IMG_2124

….and finally, the Three Muskateers – Brianne, Chrissie and Melissa.  I’m looking at these pictures and thinking, “Dang – where did Chrissie get that tan?”  And then I’m remembering that she’s only a week home from St. Martaan when these were taken.

IMG_2125

No comments: