Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Earned It!!

Still trying to figure out exactly how – but I’m not questioning the experts!  SCENTSY ran a promotion from March 1 through June 30th – and those who qualified, earned an Alaskan Cruise.  I never tracked my points.  I just sold my warmers and scents and signed up a few new recruits.  Imagine my surprise when I received an email from the corporate office a few weeks ago, congratulating me on earning the cruise.

With expenses from two weddings, we were unable to “buy-in” Bob’s portion – but my little brother volunteered to spend the money and join me.  So, on September 19th, I’ll be flying from Chicago and he’ll be flying from Orlando and we’ll meet in Seattle, where we’ll board Holland America’s Amsterdam and cruise for 7 days – visiting Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, the Hubbard Glacier, before spending our last night in Victoria, Canada.  EVERTHING is included, from our airfare and transfers to our gratuities.  The only decision we have to come up with is whether we’re going Whale Watching,  visiting a Dog Sled Camp, or flying over the Mendenhall Glacier in a helicopter. This will be my ONE week to relax between weddings.  Once I come home, it will be full steam ahead to wedding number TWO!!

  HAL Hubbard

No comments: