Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Better Part of My Life….

…is spent in this office. It’s little, but it’s mine. I have a window, which makes me happy. I can open it and smell the spring rain. I can look out and see the winter snow. I've recently been offered a larger office, but I turned it down because it doesn't have a window. I kind of like the compact size, because it doesn’t allow for clutter. And if you know me, you know I don’t like clutter. Everything has to be in it’s place. Unlike the five men who’s offices surround mine – and who can’t even SEE the top of their desks. And the best part is....I have a door. I can close it when things get to bad. Occasionally, that happens.

Notice my Scentsy warmer? That’s Doodlebud. It’s pink. My only piece of femininity in an environment full of men.

IMG_0095

No comments: