The older I get, the faster the years fly by. It just seems like a couple of months ago that we trudged home in a blizzard from last year's New Year's Eve party in our neighborhood - and now, we prepare to bid "good-bye" to 2008. I'm also quick to realize that two of my daughters just celebrated their last Christmas as a "Knight" and that the first of our two weddings is in less than 8 months.
Looking back on the high points of 2008....
- Kelli turned 16 in February and got her driver's license.
- Bob and I spent a week cruising the Caribbean with family and friends in April.
- Chrissie and Brock were engaged in June.
- Kevin turned 21 in August.
- Our 6th grandchild - Andrew Joseph Van Fleit was born in October.
- Katie and Satiago were engaged in November.
It was a year of change, a year of blessings, and a year of one major miracle.