Monday, November 17, 2008

The Good Thing About Cold, Rainy Weekends....

Scrapbooking is a winter craft. We take photos all year and we spend our nasty weather months creating layouts of our favorite photos. Saturday, I spent 12 hours at a crop with my daughter and friends. The key to success at one of these is to prepare ahead of time. I went with 20 layouts - photos, papers and embellishments all pulled and sorted. Of course, I had to take time to eat and visit and laugh and watch a little Notre Dame football, but I did manage to complete 11 layouts. If I could just give up ONE day a week and do this, I might see an end in sight for my albums. Of course, that's probably not going to happen, but in the meantime I can enjoy these days when I get them!

Here's a sampling of what I accomplished.....








No comments: