Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My Bookshelf.....

I always have a book with me - in the car, at the office and on the table next to my bed. I don't go anywhere without my current read - just in case I can find five minutes to "escape".

This week, I'm somewhere in the Blue Ridge Mountains with Nora Roberts and TRIBUTE.






Cilla McGowan is going back to her roots. As the grandchild of the famous Janet Hardy, Cilla had been exploited and used her entire life, and all she wants is to never see Hollywood again. Looking for a family connection, Cilla arrives at in the Blue Ridge Mountains at her grandmother, Janet's, farm. While Cilla is setting up housekeeping and renovating her grandmother's farm, she meets and falls in love with graphic artist, Ford Sawyer. Life is really looking good for Cilla if it isn't for the reoccuring incidents of vandalism and terror that become more and more frequent the longer Cilla lives in the valley. Apparently, not everyone is happy to see Janet's family come home, and as time goes by, the suspicion crosses Cilla's mind that maybe, just maybe, Janet didn't commit suicide as everyone believed. Maybe she was murdered...

No comments: