Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to School With a "New Do"

This morning, Kelli is off to her Junior year of high school. OMG - did I just say she's a Junior???? Didn't I just watch her kindergarten graduation at Corpus Christi?

OK, so last night was mad confusion at our house. She and her friend Katie both needed a new look before the first day of school. Here comes big sis Colleen to the rescue. The salon is closed on Mondays, so Colleen brought the salon to my kitchen. I arrived home at 5:30 with two bags of carryout food and this was the scene that met me.

We have color....




We have mixing containers....


We have celebrity ideas....



Kelli's highlights are done and the cut has begun....



...while Katie's highlights are processing.



...and then the finishing touches are added to Kelli.



In between all of this "beauty", her dad, the neighbor man and I also managed a haircut. My little kitchen chair was buzzing with business on Monday evening.

No comments: