Aside from working 40+ hours - what else did I accomplish in the past seven days?
- A bachelorette party for Chrissie's best friend Brianne. (I may be a grandmother, but I'm not DEAD!) Where the HECK did my daughter come up with some of those games??!!!
- A Scentsy Party at Colleen's house - http://www.scentsy.com/ - if you haven't been to one of these, you're missing out!!!!!
- Two high school softball games - with unfavorable outcomes - but then, what else is new?
- Dinner at Hacienda with family to celebrate Grace's 4th birthday.
- Booked our cabin for our November 2009 cruise.
- The dog to the vet this morning for shots and a grooming.
Tomorrow, we're looking at a Softball Invitational with a potluck between games and somehow squeeze in a wedding at noon, cocktails at 4:00 and dinner at 5:00.
My wish for Mother's Day - absolutely NOTHING!!!! Just let me relax!