Wednesday, March 05, 2008

State of Grace.....

So, I've been hired by a client to complete four years of her daughter's high school life by way of photographs and memories in a scrapbook. I've completed the freshman and sophomore years and am well underway with the junior year. Her mom will deliver all of the senior year stuff after we return from our cruise - which will give me about six weeks to get it finished before she graduates. My evenings are consumed with this project. I come home from work, grab a quick bite, throw some laundry into the washer and head to my studio. Amidst reruns of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "Entertainment Tonight" - I plug away. This morning, I decided to squeeze in one of my own layouts for my family album. I'm currently running about 9 months behind and I refuse to let myself fall more than a year behind. So, I reached in my sorted box and pulled out a pre-planned layout I had of our grandaughter Grace. An hour later, here it is....

No comments: