Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lunch Hour Weakness

I have a lunch hour weakness - it's like a magnet - drawing me from downtown South Bend - NORTH. Pulling me towards the dreaded Grape Road - the shopping mecca of Michiana. I just can't help myself. I have coupons and the sale emails have found their way to my computer. And, there is something worse than driving there on a lunch hour and that is driving there at 5:00 in the afternoon. So, I throw caution to the wind and ignore the fact that it will be tough to get it all completed in a mere 60 minutes - and I let the craft magnet pull to my two favorite stores.






Pages in Time is the store where I am honored to be a part of the Design Team. As I browsed through the aisles today, I snapped a few photos of some of my layouts that adorn the walls. Kind of hard to photograph under the acrylic display frames.








Posted by Picasa

No comments: