Monday, December 04, 2006

From Somewhere South of Cozumel...

If any of my friends are checking my BLOG, Katie and I have discovered the internet cafe aboard the GLORY and purchased some minutes. This will be short and sweet!

After a full day at sea yesterday, we docked this morning in Cozumel. Katie said last night that we had gone 32 hours without seeing land, but as of early this morning, the coast line of Cozumel came into view. The water became turquoise and the views are unbelievable!!

We did some shopping today, but the most memorable experience (even for this grandmother) was spending a couple of hours at Senor Frogs - drinking, laughing, dancing and posing for photos with the waiters. What they must think of us crazy Americans!!!

When we wake tomorrow, we'll be in Belize and off on our snorkeling excursion. If Katie doesn't use up all of my minutes, I'll post again at the end of the week.

Oh.....and the weather is BEAUTIFUL....sunny and in the 80's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time - can't wait to see all the pictures!

Would you mind packing some warm weather with you to bring back?